Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Journey Continues & I Miss My Best Friend Our first day at Mayo went really well. All appointments were on time,everyone was nice. It is unbelievable how organized they are with the amount of people they are seeing. The weather is very cool 50s and 60s with blue skies. The people who live here are soooo happy that the weather is beautiful. Of course Brooke and I are freezing. Wish I had my uggs. Tomorrow will be one more test and the consult with the doctor. Now about my best friend. I miss him so much. I decided to leave behind my thick bible and go electronic - ugh! I have taken him everywhere. I have wonderful notes and dates. I can find scripture quickly. I miss him. I don't care what anyone says going electronically isn't the same. I feel disconnected. I gave my bible to my son Trey because told me so. Join me in praying that he will open it and see how many times his name is in it. I wonder what God will do with my precious bible? Stay tuned for more of the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment