Sunday, April 21, 2019

Resurrection Day

April 21, 2019

Happy Easter!  I am so thankful I get to celebrate another Easter with my family and friends.

Tomorrow I start my chemo treatment.  I do feel some apprehension but I also know beyond a
shadow of a doubt that God loves me, He holds me in the palm of His hands, His promises are
all for me and that He has chosen this path for me.  But I am human and there are moments of
anxiety that creep into my mind.

My expectations can get the best of me.  You would think after all these years I would not put
that on me, but lo and behold I still do.  thats also when my attitude goes south and I begin to
nitpik on people that I love.  Tsk tsk.  

I had these plans for Easter and they went awry.  It didn't turn out the way I wanted but I am
reminding myself I am grateful I am here.

May God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment